Monday, March 3, 2008

The latest

The live orchestra recording sessions for Prince Caspian went very well in December. The orchestra in Bratislava performed Mark's (Griskey) and my pieces with little trouble and I'm happy with the results.

I've just finished a CD of videogame style music for a music library company, and plan to do 3-4 CDs a year of material for these kinds of projects.

I'm teaching a new course at USC this semester - Advanced Composition for Videogames. It's a brand new course designed to build upon my original Composing for Games course. We're exploring creating complex adaptive music using middleware engines like FMOD and Wwise. I'm enjoying the challenge and the students are doing well.

There's a new interview with me for Music 4 Games. Check it out.

More coming soon...